1. Alive beings acelulares
2. Cellular alive beings
Cells procariotas: bacteria, cianobacterias and micoplasmas.
Cells eucariotas: alive beings, animals and vegetables
Alive beings exist other organisms nonconsidered, these are the
priones: pathogenic agents formed by proteins.
Size of 1 to 60 microns
Surrounded by invagina plasmática membrane that forming mesosomas
(characteristic of bacteria). Over the membrane this the wall (nonexisting
Some procariotas can present/display flagella and all almost has
The genetic material is forming the nucleoide and not this surrounded
by the nuclear envelope.
Some as cianobacterias presents/displays photosynthetic metabolism.
Size of 10 to 100 microns.
The genetic material this located in the nucleus surrounded by the
They present/display cytoplasm inside which they are the cellular
orgánulos each one with certain functions:
• Ret. Endoplasmatico. Synthesis of lipids and proteins.
• Ribosomas: protein synthesis.
• Complex of Golgi: secretion processes.
• Lisosomas: cellular digestion
• Mitocondrias: obtaining of energy (breathing).
• Citoesqueleto: filaments that give to form and mobility
to the cell.
• Others: centríolos, cilia, peroxisomas ......
In addition cloroplastos the vegetal cells present/display cellular
wall and. Also they have vacuolas that have the same function that